Friday, October 17, 2008

Arkansas State Fair



Every year Arkansas is having a state fair. This is one of the big event in the state. This year the state fair fall on October 10-19,2008. Last week, they open the state fair to enjoy of all soceity. They have all kind of rides where little kids and adults can enjoy too.

They are plenty of street food sells inside the state fair ground. There's Rodeo show too. Tonight my whole family and I are going to the state fair to see all the amusements. My hubby and I are ready to ride with all their rides, and, I am excited about it. The said events have 2008 Amateur Digital Photo Contest. When you come to Arkansas on the state fair and you have the talent in digital photography,share your talent. If you want to know about this information visit just visit the www.Arkansasstatefair.com


No comments: